Sunday 11 September 2016

I'm a laaaaaady!

I am in love with this dress. Its official.
Bought from a charity shop for £2.50 it's probably is my best charity buy of all time! And I buy alot from charity shops!


Its a really versatile piece and is great for the transitional fashion period in to the colder months that are no doubt upon us in the UK!

How to wear:

I have been wearing with my DM sandals for lazy summer days hanging around and with my chunky ankle boot heels, for nights out.


I am super excited for Autumn when I can throw on a chunky cardi and a pair of Converse high tops, which gives this dress a sartorial nod to the grunge of the 90's that is forever the backbone to my styling.

Vintage dress from www.rockmyvintage.co.uk  I might have to buy this TBH!!!

You can find other similar dresses from sites like Rock My Vintage and ASOS who have a selection of great tea dresses.

This dressier tea dress from www.asos.com will also look great with high top pumps!

When you hit the big 4-0 its nothing to be scared of, trust me I wear all kinds of inappropriate  outfits for my "age" and who the hell cares! I guess it should be me, but I really don't. If I personally feel great then whatever's!

This outfit however is acceptable for my "age", but I still felt young and fresh in it by styling with the Converse for example. I did feel a tiny bit like a lady. OK a slightly immature lady but a lady of sorts non the less!

Have fun being a ladddddddddddy!!!!!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment